If you have been waiting to register, don't! Register now at (REGISTRATION CLOSED). Here are a few of the contributed talks and posters that our members will present at the meeting:
- The Impact of the Atomic Bomb
- Simple Online Oscilloscope
- Building Intuition before the Lab Experiment: PhETs as a Part of Pre-Lab Exercises
- A demonstration of an acoustic levitator for the classroom (demo)
- Electrifying the Circuits Unit
- Error With Digital Scales and also Instantaneous Speed Compared to Average Speed
- A Study of the Effects of Particle Mass and Friction in Avalanches of Granular Piles
If you would like to present a classroom demonstration, a talk about a pedagogical technique, or a research poster, please register today!
Thanks and see you on October 14th!